680 Seylynn Crescent
By Denna Homes
Type: Bedrooms: Units/Floors: Status:
1 – 3
247 / 28
Compass At Seylynn Village is the second of 3 towers that are part of North Vancouver’s Seylynn Village. Residences are expansive with views that capture an endless panorama from North Shore mountains to Burrard Inlet to downtown Vancouver. Daylight penetrating the oversize windows creates more openness throughout each home. Interiors are the epitome of class, designed to define the art of elegant living.
The building’s architecture takes its cues from the surrounding landscape and the area’s rich industrial heritage in shipping and logging & timber milling.
Gazing up, the tower’s vast glass plates and distinctive metal details complement its strong concrete lines, culminating in a warmly lit rooftop lantern. Inside, suites feature one of three contemporary colour schemes—wenge, walnut and olive—which are subtly woven throughout the elegant homes.
The surrounding property and private outdoor spaces, including oversized balconies and penthouse decks, are designed to echo key features of the natural environment with a curated selection of trees and shrubs that are native to the region.
Unit Features and Amenities
- Generous 8’-6” ceilings in living spaces and bedrooms
- Powerful central air conditioning with in-suite controls
- Stunning floor-to-ceiling windows
- Advanced triple-glazed windows for superior insulation and sound proofing
- Black-out roller blinds in bedrooms
- Sleek modern cabinetry with full extension drawers and softclose hinges
- Illuminating under-cabinet puck lights and ceiling recessed pot lights
- Contemporary polished chrome cabinet hardware
- A complete suite of full-size, energy efficient Stainless Steel appliances
- Private oversize balconies with epic views of Burrard Inlet, local peaks and city lights
- 30” Fisher Paykel Active Smart™ 17 cubic ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
- 24” Dishwasher by Bosch
- 30” Stainless Steel wall oven by Bosch
- 30” 4 burner gas cooktop by Bosch
- Scratch, stain and heat-resistant quartz composite countertops